I contributed to a HSA when I was working.  Now I am retired.  My current HSA company now wants to start charging me a monthly maintenance fee.  I never had one before and don't want to pay that fee.  I want to switch my money from that account to a USAA HSA.  Is that possible?  If not, what can I do to switch that money over and not be charged taxes or a fee?


Kifissia, I will be happy to engage a representative that can research this inquiry and reach out to you. Please allow up to 24 hours for a reply from one of our specialists. ~Michelle

Was this question fully answered?  Can funds be rolled over from an employer HSA account to an HSA account with USAA?

@DBo1432, Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time, we do not offer a Health Savings Account nor do we have any partnerships with another company that offers this type of account. - Ben

Come on USAA stop slacking