Mortitia
Contributor
Why is it that no where on the app or the site is there a record of any of my calls to customer service? I've filed 2 disputes of charges to my checking account and I've gotten back nothing. Not to mention any indication of my call history to the customer service department online. It's the 21st century... we need logs on the interweb.

5 REPLIES

Mortitia, I understand your concern about the lack of information provided on the USAA Mobile App and website. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our Voice of the Member team. We are always looking for ways to improve our products and services so they are of the highest quality for our members, so I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback.

To dispute an Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction, a Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit form is required. We provided this document on December 30, 2016. You can find it by selecting "Documents" under your name at the top, right-hand side of the page. Please return the form so we can proceed with the dispute.

For debit card disputes, an email is forwarded to the account holder's primary email address regarding the case status. ~Darcy

I have the same issue! You guys make it so difficult that I think you want us to give up on purpose. Not cool at all.

@LucidIllusion, This is not how we want you to feel. I will engage a Subject Matter Expert to review your concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to assist and your patience during the review process. ~ Lori 

Besides that, there is no way to contact USAA with an email.  within the past 5-8 years, USAA went from the best company, including the best customer service to among the worst.

Please allow your members to initiate contact with you via email---even your phone and chat systems treat long time and all members like we are only there for you and a source for your salaries.  Been with USAA since I was 12, which is 51 years.  My father was in WWll and the Viet Nam WAR.  So much for what used to be a caring company, and the only one to be proud of.

Hello and thank you for sharing your feedback. Our chat and phone channels allow us to immediate assist with your concern pending any research that needs to be done. I'm sorry if you experienced an extended hold via our chat channel. We appreciate your 51 years of membership and I hope we will be able to restore your confidence in us with your future interactions. Thank you!