Lucas51
Contributor
Why is Direct Deposit not posting early? It’s been erratic lately. At this point I have no idea when I get paid anymore.

8 REPLIES

@Lucas51, I understand that you are expecting a direct deposit. We make every attempt to have your direct deposit funds available one business day before your normal payday, as long as your employer sends us your pay information at least one business day early. I recommend reaching out to your employer to determine when the deposit was processed, as well as to verify the correct account number and routing number was used. ~DC

It’s been the same and really all this started happening months ago. Many others are complaining about the same thing. It’s beyond frustrating at this point.

Thank you for your reply, @Lucas51. I can certainly understand how this would be frustrating. Have you confirmed with your employer that the deposit has been processed with the correct account number and routing number? ~DC

Yep it has.

@Lucas51, Thank you for confirming this information. I'd like to discuss the situation in greater detail. To begin the conversation, please send a private message. ~DC

What’s there to discuss? Why does this happen now. Two months ago I had it post almost at 5pm! It’s crazy

@Lucas51, In order to provide the best service, I need to relay sensitive account information. For your privacy and protection, this cannot be done in a public forum. ~DC

@Lucas51, It was a pleasure chatting with you this evening! If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. ~DC