Babegurl
Contributor

Good Morning All;

I received a check from my 401K and I am in need of information on how I can get the check deposited.  In the past I was told to mail it to the USAA Headquarters Branch in TX, however, I noticed the iPhone version to desposit checks.  By any chance am I able to deposit a check from my android or if this service is available to me?

If the deposit via iPhone is not available to me can you please send me the address to the Headquarters so that I can insure the check and then mail it out.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration to my request, I hope to hear from you soon.

Nancy Wilson

1 REPLY

@Babegurl, Great questions! 

We offer the deposit at mobile service via our mobile app available for Android devices as well. We also have the ability to deposit at home via USAA.com using a scanner.

Once you login to the app, select the Deposit option. Once you select the account for your deposit, your unique deposit limits will display. If the amount of the check is greater than you deposit limit, the check can be mailed in as a regular deposit. Another option would be to have the check canceled and request the funds wired into your account by the originating institution. (search "Wire Instructions" on our site)

If you do not have any deposit slips/envelopes handy, you can simply include the name on your account along with your member and account number you'll be depositing to. 

Mail Deposits

9861 Attn: Bank Priority Mail
USAA Federal Savings Bank
10750 McDermott Freeway
San Antonio, TX 78284-8426

I hope you find this information helpful. Enjoy your weekend. ~ Lori C