kp2011
Contributor

Hello,

I'm looking at some old bank statements and I have a few "Deposit@Mobile"s which I'm trying to track down the origin. I notice I get pictures of the checks I sent out so I thought there may be a way to see the checks that I deposited with the Deposit@Mobile feature. Any ideas?

49 REPLIES

Hello Kyle, thanks for reaching out. Check images are only available for 90 days after you make the deposit.  If you would like to view the check images, scroll to the bottom of your 'Transaction History' and use the drop down menu to select a date range (30, 60, or 90 days). This will allow you to view the images for all deposits made in that time range. Please let us know if we can assist in any other way.

Thank you for the info. It would be nice to get a picture on my statement like the checks I write so I can look it up past 90 days.

Thank you for your reply.  We can see how this would be a benefit and will make sure to send your  comments to our team for review. Please note, due to the volume of feedback received from members we are unable to notify each member individually if an idea or comment results in a direct change; however your concerns and feedback have been shared.

Can a customer service rep see our checks past 90 days?

Bert-Bmx,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding transactions on your account. Representatives can assist you with transactions posted past 90 days. In some cases a research request may need to be submitted. I hope this information is helpful. We appreciate your membership. - Rhonda

Can we please get this extended to at least a year? Its been requested a ton of times.

@JBinAZ, I have submitted your feedback through a channel specifically for suggestions or concerns. I stated just what you have suggested to a least make check copies available for a year so you can have them for tax time. It is a goal of ours to provide as many self service features as possible. This is a great community for all feedback good and bad. Thank you for using it.  Rest assured I forwarded your feedback.  Thank you. ~ Suzy

Yes please extend the time frame that checks images are displayed.  For instance, I'm doing my taxes and can really use images of each check so I know which ones came from my day job and which ones I've made on my side job.

Thank you!

@Stoopify  I was able to send your feedback through a channel specifically for suggestions or concerns. Your feedback is a valuable tool in helping us continue to provide the best products and services for our members. ~Dana