Bryan03
Contributor

I would like to start the conversation; with the large number of military members on the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, USAA should invest at the very least one USAA branded deposit ready ATM as there is no way for anyone who does not have another account to deposit cash on the island.

I luckily have a maintained account at another bank so I can deposit cash but feel with the large customer base located on the island a cash deposit ready ATM located on island would be a huge aid, especially due to a large number of Hawaiian businesses still operating on a cash basis.

Having to maintain an account just for cash deposit purposes is really just a nuisance. Would love to hear if USAA has any thoughts on the matter.

1 REPLY

Thank you for reaching out to us today @Bryan03, I will share your concerns with the appropriate area. We always value feedback from members like yourself who are keen on offering us ways to better assist in the future. I am not sure if you have already been made aware, members can also make deposits by purchasing money orders and using our deposit at mobile feature. -Emily