SD_Tee
Contributor
Can I have my Debit Card's withdrawal limit raised?

3 REPLIES

SD_Tee, thank you for reaching out. The daily ATM/debit card limits for withdrawals and purchases are:

ATM cash withdrawal:            $600

Cash advance:                     $1,000

Debit purchase:                   $3,000

Debit purchase with PIN:     $3,000

You can increase your limits using your USAA mobile app on online at usaa.com. Logon, select your checking account, click on Menu and Change Card limits. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns. Thank you - Tricia

This of course is cr*p info... since I just tried to follow those directions. No such menu option exists

Hello ThatGuy14, I'm sorry you're having difficulty finding the option to raise your ATM/Debit card daily limit for withdrawals and purchases. You may do so from the website, by accessing your account page associated to the debit card you're using. Scroll to the Account Services options at the bottom of the page, where you'll find the option Change Card Limits from the ATM/Debit Card options. If you prefer to use the mobile app, select the account, then MENU in the upper right corner, select "Change Card Limits" If you are still having difficulty locating this option, please let me know. ~ Lori