ToSaBu
Contributor

What is the phone number and email address of the CEO for USAA?

What is a phone number and email addrss for a Customer Service Liason that will help with an issue within USAA that will not transfer you everytime you call and someone who will listen to the issue and find the solution?

I emailed the social media email address and no response. I emailed the CEO email address and no response.

4 REPLIES

Oh goodness, ToSaBu! I appreciate you letting us know and regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. To best address your concerns, I'll forward this matter to one of my business colleagues. They'll be in direct contact with you to further discuss. Thank you again for your continued patience. ~ Stacy

when will you address the NFL and stop supporting the NFL players spitting on my battle buddies graves. I have cancelled my insurance today and can't wait to finally get rid of USAA once and for all. You all are absolute disgraces

OMG, usaa is always forwarding and waiting. when do you provide answers?

Hello @FlyGirl, sorry to hear that you haven't received an answer.  I'd like to take a look at your situation by sending me a Private Message with details to further review.  Thank you.