bluberybandit
Contributor
Every time I go to redeem my points for cash at the website, there's nothing on the website. There's no way to redeem points for anything, let alone cash. I know the we site is not USAA's, but they should know that the website offers nothing to use your points on.

8 REPLIES

Dear bluberybandit,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the points redemption site, I will make sure your comments are shared with the bank! Thank you

I have spent nearly 1 hour trying to find the USAA Rewards Service Center that the literature keeps referring to.  I don't think it exists.  This is really quite remarkable that it's so well hidden.

Hi Loopy2,

I have to admit I too do not know how to get to the rewards center. I will update her when I have the answer! Thank you for posting!

Hi Loopy,

USAA Rewards cardholders to redeem points on usaa.com as follows:

1. Access usaa.com and click My Accounts.
  2. Click the Underlined name of the Appropriate Account
  3. Click the View Your USAA Rewards Account and Redeem Points link on the Account Summary page.  (This is on the right side of the page)
  4. On the Points Redemption page, click one of the redemption options and follow the process through to confirmation.

FAQ:

https://www.loyaltygateway.com/rewards/phoenix/usaapoints/ProgramInfo/usaafaq?csrf_token=pa35rrnsj5f...

The USAA Rewards Services Center may be accessed online at usaa.com or by phone at (800) 980-USAA (8722).

I hope this helps! Thank you again for posting!

When I click on "View and Redeem Rewards" per your instructions, I am taken to another page which then goes to a "Error 401" page:

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.4.2 401 Unauthorized

The request requires user authentication. 

etc etc etc

Hi MikeyW,

I have responded here. Thank you.

In the literature about the credit cards, it states that point to $ conversion can be found in the "USAA Rewards Service Center." Unfortunately, it seems that such a center does not exist. Please help!

Hey there @amazngrac1, when you select your credit card, if you scroll down to the very bottom of the page you will see the account option section. Here, to the very right, is where you will find the option for the Rewards. Off to the right, at the top of the page, you will see the rewards total and information there as well.  Hope this helps.