WilliamB2
Contributor
I disputed a transaction and USAA issued two temporary credits to my account. I didn’t catch it. Now they did a credit reversal for one of them and it put my account in the negative $1200. My husband works on the road and I travel with him. His direct deposit posted within a few hours of the reversal and it took all of his paycheck and left us still in the negative. With pending items we are getting hit with NSF fees of $29 every time something is ran. His paycheck includes his perdiem for hotel and food, so with no money we are sleeping in the car and it is low 21 degrees at night, we are 1800 miles away from any family and friends to stay with and he still has to go to work of course. I have tried to talk with USAA and was treated so disrespectful I cried for 2 hours. I can’t believe how veterans are treated and left out in the cold because of a mistake the bank made. We live our lives right we try the best we can. I am seeking out advice on options we may have that will maybe help

3 REPLIES

@WilliamB2, Truly heartbreaking to hear, makes me feel awful!  I am forwarding your concerns right now to the appropriate department so that this can be investigated. Thank you   ~Tom

Thank you so much Tom. It’s nice to know someone still has a heart. God Bless you and God bless America
Thank you so much Tom. It’s nice to know someone still has a heart. God Belss you and God bless America