usa789
Contributor

When can I expect my USAA Platnium Visa Secured Credit Card in the mail? How can I track my shipment, and what is the average wait time for delivery? I will be travelling soon, so I'd like to know when to expect my card. Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES

usa789, Thank you for your message. Once the account reflects online the card will be mailed. Typically a card takes 7-10 days to arrive, unless it was requested via expedited mail. Once the card reflects online you can track it by selecting the card then scrolling down to the bottom of the page and selecting the "View Card mailing Status" link under the "card Services" column. I hope this is helpful. ~Michelle

It’s not giving me an option to track mine..

Hello and thank you for sharing your concern. You will not be able to actually track the shipping of the card until it is actually mailed. There may be several factors resulting in you not being able t track your card. Depending what type of credit card you have it can take 7 to 17 business days for your card to be received. To set expectations for your specific inquiry we would be able to assist you via our secure chat channel. I can send the chat link to you in a private message. To initiate the private message please click your username on the top right-hand corner of your Member Community page and select >My Settings >Turn on private messages >Save. Once you have done this please let me know via private message so I can send you the chat link. Thank you!