Limitless Contributor
Since the topics don't match anything, I'm putting this here....does anyone every read the complaints people leave? And do they ever get a resolution? I'm at my whits end.

122 REPLIES

Yes, I've had trouble with some stuff. And I have had resolution team manager call me to resolve it. So I believe it does work.

have you had a Category 3?

Hi Vetgem, thanks for your post. We're here to help with any questions or concerns you have. Please reply if there's anything we can assist with. Thanks! 

I would like to escalate a complaint to someone who might have a heart if anyone is left that has one.

I have spoken with cold person after cold person who are more than eager to say we deny your claim and to read my all the exclusions, but no one has offered any advice or help.

My father joined USAA shortly after WWII. So, in effect I have been covered by USAA since 1957 through either my father's policy or my own policy (since 1975 or so). I will immediately cancel my coverage with USAA and cease ay further relationship due to how cold hearted and unhelpful they have become.

Ironic how this forum is called a "Community" - my father and his genration would be ashamed at exactly what they have become- cold, bureacratic and heartless

@GregLN, I responded to your original post under the following link: https://communities.usaa.com/t5/Other/USAA-IS-HEARTLESS-Gregory-L-Nathan/m-p/175596#M13025.  Thanks ~ Robert.

Hello,

I could not find the link to make an official complaint.
My car was vandalized nearly 7 weeks ago. Everyone I spoke with at this point at USAA was wonderful and very helpful. But after I got my estimate of damages done, I could not get ahold of anyone to answer my questions. I was constantly redirected to my adjuster, Cecilia xxxx, who does not answer the phone. 2.5 weeks later I have called her at least 6 times, left 3 voicemails and still have not heard back from her. I just spoke to another adjuster today who quickly and professionally cleared everything up for me.
But I am beyond frustrated that after more than TWO WEEKS my adjuster has not bothered to return my call. If she is out of town or on medical leave, please assign us to another. If she has been in the office, then she is just lazy. We shouldn't have to wait half a month to get one question answered.

Moderators note: Post has been edited due to Member Community posting guidelines

Oh no, @ Nmel, this is never the experience we want you to have when you file a claim.  I definitely would like to have your situation reviewed further.  I have escalated your situation to a subject matter expert who will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.   Thanks~Mike

Was approved for auto loan, found the truck was 6 hours away so usaa told me I can put the loan in dealerships name and that if I didn’t end up liking truck I can cancel loan and back out and file for another. Well I get there and the truck is leaking so I don’t get it. Call usaa to not send funds, they already sent them I guess. And they said I would have to take it up with dealership to get the money back. So now I’m stuck with a loan no truck and it’s my problem when they weren’t supposed to send funds. I was just getting everything ready before time since it was 6 hour drive. So I end up getting money sent back to usaa in the full amount. And go to get another loan since the first truck wasn’t what they said and get denied for an even lesser amount. Can’t believe it and spent countless hours on the phone trying to get the first problem taken care of. I won’t be going back to usaa for anything.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your concern. I'm very sorry for the difficulties you've experienced with the auto loan process. When a purchase is done with a dealership, we will not fund the loan until we receive a signed purchase agreement and signed title application from the dealership. Once the loan is funded, we do not have any recourse to undo the purchase, therefore this is the reason we would have referred you back to the dealership regarding any concerns with the vehicle leaking. Any subsequent loan applications could result in different terms and decisions for your request. I certainly can understand your disappointment and hope you will reconsider us in the future. If you have additional questions we would be happy to assist you via chat using the following link: Expired Link or by phone at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 6:30am-10:00pm CT and Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm CT.