Closing Cost Reduction for Assumable loans?

Ava Alwani
Contributor

I already currently have a VA loan through USAA, my husband and I just got divorce and I got my house awarded to me. I am a civilian spouse, USAA is charging me so much $$$ just to drop his name from the loan. Is it possible to get some reduction, I am a single mom with little twins and zero support from my veteran spouse. I can never get hold off anyone in the assumption department, apparantly they dont even have a phone line. Do I have any options available to me here? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES

Ava Alwani, thank you for reaching out to us for assistance with your VA loan. I realize this must be a frustrating time for you and you would like to see if there is a way to save money. I will be happy to have your concerns sent for review. A follow up by the appropriate team will be made with you as soon as possible. - Rhonda

Ava Alwani, thank you once again for your posting.  Your concerns have been forwarded to a colleague who will review them and be in contact with you further to discuss. - Robert

@usaa social service can this particular piece of content be archived, it seems everytime my name is searched on the web this particular content comes on google page as well.

Could you please advice how can I get rid of this. I have tried marking this content inappropriate but nothing happens. And because I am just a regular user I dont have privelage to archive, edit or remove my own content.

Thanks

Ava 

@Ava Alwani, After 24 hours, USAA Community posts are locked. Therefore, the post cannot be modified or deleted. I regret any inconvenience this may cause. ~DC