JCLogan
Contributor
I'm buying my first house today and I need to get a cashiers/certified check. Since there are no physical USAA banks, where should I go? Are there any banks that you partner with?

Most Helpful

Detailed information about requesting an official check (aka a cashiers check) can be found here, as well as more in depth answers to frequently asked questions regarding official checks.

https://communities.usaa.com/t5/Money-Matters/How-to-Request-an-Official-Cashiers-Check/ba-p/117919

Thank you!

4 REPLIES

JCLogan, thanks for reaching out. You may request an official check online at usaa.com or contact us and request an official check by phone. To request check online, select your account, Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Official Check Request. If the official check limit is over $2,500.00, type Official Check in the search engine and complete Official Check Request Form or contact us at 1-800-531-8722. Thank you, Tricia

Don't count on them to do what they say, especially when you need it. I have asked USAA , the con ompa y of military victim s to send me form to cancel auto loan debt protection and every time , twice they claim it is sent and I have yet to get it. Lots if promises from these con artist but never follow through. Seek help elsewhere if what you need is important because this company will screw you in your time if need, at least that is my experience with them. RuN away don't trust USAA for help!!! They will take you money , let you down, and apoligize as they pretend to mean it. After dozen such experience s ,I know of what I speak.
Everything you just stated in this post is complete bull-ish. Whatever your motive behind this false information is, you should really learn how to spell, and also learn how to form proper English sentences. You're entire post looks like a spam/scam Email.

Detailed information about requesting an official check (aka a cashiers check) can be found here, as well as more in depth answers to frequently asked questions regarding official checks.

https://communities.usaa.com/t5/Money-Matters/How-to-Request-an-Official-Cashiers-Check/ba-p/117919

Thank you!