Highlighted
shipman747
Contributor

Can I do a cash advance on my USAA credit card and transfer it to my checking account

Most Helpful

Hello @shipman747, great question! You are able to process a cash advance from your USAA credit card to an internal checking account. If your account is elsewhere, it is best to contact that institution to learn if they accept cash advances directly into the account. ~ Samantha

@shipman747, this can be done online. Please open your checking account on the mobile site and under Menu you will see the option to Request a Cash Advance. If you do have trouble you can also call us at 800-531-8722 for assistance. Hope this helps! -Colleen

4 REPLIES

Hello @shipman747, great question! You are able to process a cash advance from your USAA credit card to an internal checking account. If your account is elsewhere, it is best to contact that institution to learn if they accept cash advances directly into the account. ~ Samantha

Can you do this online or at an ATM or do I have to call customer service?

@shipman747, this can be done online. Please open your checking account on the mobile site and under Menu you will see the option to Request a Cash Advance. If you do have trouble you can also call us at 800-531-8722 for assistance. Hope this helps! -Colleen

Thank you very much