Prolific Contributor
How does this Cash Back Rewards Checking work?

42 REPLIES

ced29 - I have located your information and will be in touch shortly. Thanks for the  post today. - Jason

Ced29 - Thank you for taking the time with me on the phone today. Please feel free to contact us again with any questions or concerns. - Jason

I saw this show up online but cany seem to relocate the details?

Hi Batman23, Currently this account is in a pilot phase in certain States, and is not available for everyone. Please check back soon for more availability. ~ Lori

I will do.

It should be more clearly worded that you only get 10 cents back per transaction or make sure the banking representatives reinforce that.   I didn't fully understand that when I switched after reading the info online and talking to someone.  For some reason I understood 10 cent back for every $1.  D'oh.

eski21, Thank you for your feedback regarding the Cash Back Rewards Checking. I've forwarded your comments to our team. Feedback is important to help us identify areas of improvement. Thank you for taking the time to post. - Ben

I also read it as 10c per $1 ... was surprised when I saw it say 10c per transaction

Ah, so, is this basically profit sharing of what USAA get's from Visa?