Cannot add transfer account "Unable to complete request..."

SoCal_ATC
Occasional Contributor

I'm trying to add an account so I can transfer funds. I click the Add Account button and then Next and all I get is "We're unable to complete your transaction at this time. Please call us at 1-800-531-USAA (8722) to complete your request."

This is in addition to the limited functionality I have already as being a spouse to a military member. My access and features within USAA are severly limited compared to my husband's accounts and features. I cannot even view Scheduled Transactions or Projected Balance within my checking or savings accounts main pages.

I was told that spouses have very limited features and options compared to military members/veterans.

4 REPLIES

Dear @SoCal_ATC,

I understand your concern. First, I would like to clarify that any account holder has the same access, whether a joint account holder, or spouse of a military member. There is no limited functionally on usaa.com.

For technical support, please call us at 877-632-3002. We will be available tomorrow morning at 6:00 am CT. I regret any trouble this may cause you. - Jesse

You are ABSOLUTELY MISINFORMED.

I have been struggling with USAA and limited functionality since she opened her accounts. Additionally, the app has the same exact features MISSING compared to what I have.

You simply CANNOT say what you just said without having accurate knowledge.

Even under my login, I can see HER shceduled transactions in HER checking or savings accounts and SHE CANNOT! In my app I have a tick mark under settings to SEE PROJECTED TRANSACTIONS and she does NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can show you screenshots of everything. It's completely obvious her account is extremely restricted/limited. What do you want to see?

@SCT ATC, please contact our Technical Support Team at 1-877-632-3002 for assistance regarding usaa.com and our mobile app features. Thank you. - Rhonda