Njohn012
Contributor

3 REPLIES

@Njohn012, That's a bit of a tricky question, if the merchant sent in a request for the transaction and it is showing in the transactions list as a pending charge, then the merchant cancel the transaction and then contact us to release the pending hold. If they do not contact us to release the pending hold but have cancelled the transaction on their end, then the pending hold will fall off of the account on about 4 business days. If this is not the type of pending purchase you are referring to, please provide some additional detail via  a Private message and I'll be happy to assist further. To send a private click your username on the top right-hand-corner of the Mbr Comm page and select the envelope icon >Send a Message. I hope this is helpful ~Michelle 

i had sprint and i switched over to Tmobile and sprint is not charging my account 391 dollars. is there way that i can cancel the transaction while its pending. i need that money to buy school books.

@saiid, I'm sorry to hear of the trouble encountered with Sprint. Unfortunately we do not have the option to cancel a pending transaction. Once the transaction is no longer pending you may contact us is a dispute is needed. You may also attempt to contact the merchant to determine if they can process a refund for you. Please note, it can take 1-3 business days for the transaction to post to the account as a charge. I regret any inconvenience this may cause. Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns. - Rhonda