I need to open a joint account with someone who has a custodial account with their parents and is worried about them shutting it down. They need their name on the account for work pay direct deposit. They are not a family member or USAA member.


@SavShanAdam, Those are great questions that require more questions we need to ask, if you could please call in to 800-531-8722 we will get someone in acquisitions to take care of you with this matter. Thank you!   ~Tom