Steve4Change
Contributor
I want to join my voice to the growing number of USAA members requesting that USAA bring back options for small businesses.

Let me begin by saying that I joined USAA after I began learning of my old bank’s predatory practices. It’s been quite a few years since I’ve been with USAA, and I couldn’t be happier with the products I’m currently using.

In 2014, I joined my husband in his two companies, with yearly sales of $1.7 millions. To this day, we are with the same bank, and we are not happy with it, but it’s what the companies have had during the years (one 17 y/o an the other 12 y/o). This year, I’ve opened another business, and I’m finding out that I might have to go back to one of those banks I swore to leave behind forever.

I’m no longer a young soldier-become-a-Veteran. Yet, there are many young soldiers who, upon leaving the service, would want an organization that they can trust.

I, as a mature man with business experience under my belt, can tell you that I would very much appreciate moving my business accounts to USAA.

WE are counting on you to reconsider giving your members business account/service options.

VR/
SGT Garcia (fmr)

Most Helpful

I wanted to take a moment to update this thread with the announcement of the launch of USAA’s new business financing with StreetShares Inc. You can find out more about the collaboration here, or sign up here. Thank you all for your comments and participation, it has been instrumental in leading to this pilot.

2 REPLIES

@Steve4Change  Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding USAA offering business accounts. Your feedback is valuable to us as we strive to provide products and services to meet our members' needs. I am sharing your comments with our product management team for review and consideration. We appreciate your membership and loyalty. Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can ever be of any assistance.

I wanted to take a moment to update this thread with the announcement of the launch of USAA’s new business financing with StreetShares Inc. You can find out more about the collaboration here, or sign up here. Thank you all for your comments and participation, it has been instrumental in leading to this pilot.