rd052606
Contributor
Right now it won't allow me to pay my bills online, the system is saying that I have no bills online to pay. Is USAA charging for this service now? I'm not going to be a happy customer if I have sign up for bill pay AGAIN, and if I have to recreate all of those accounts that I make payments to.

23 REPLIES

I was paying bills and all of a sudden my page refreshed and everything is gone. I have no bill history or any of my accounts that are outside of USAA.  I tried to call customer service and, of course, they are closed.

What is going on?

Most institutions send a message or warn customers that they are having maintance or an issue but not USAA.

Recenlty I have notice USAA is going down hill all around insurance, banking all of it.  

Even snowflake censorship for my post.

Thank you for sharing your concern regarding your refreshed page not reflecting your payment. I would be my pleasure to research your concern. Which missing payments are you looking for and what are the amounts? - Darrell

everything is gone, all my accounts outside of usaa. All the history every thing.

Did usaa have a system failure? are my manage accounts gone?

Hello and thank you for your inquiry concerning the Pay Bills online system not working. We are not changing our Pay Bills system or charging you to make a payment online using our Pay Bills service. What type of account are you trying to pay so I can look into your concern? Thanks! - Darrell

As stated above all my managed accounts I set up and have had for years are gone.

Every single Manage Payment Accounts for Non-USAA Bills is gone.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing the same issue with your Web Bill Pay. Our Website Support can address your concern at 1-877-632-3002 during the business hours of 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. CT. Thank you! - Darrell

Thank you for confirming. At this time we are not aware of a system issue causing your external Pay Bill accounts not to appear. For support to address your concern please contact our Website Support at 1-877-632-3002 and say "tech support" at the prompt. We are available in this department during the business hours of 6am - 12am CT. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you! - Darrell