Bill Pay across 2 different accounts/logins

CoffeeHound
Contributor

My husband and I both have USAA accounts. He is primary and I am scendary on this account and vica versa on my account. When I try and use bill pay from one of these accounts, I have a pull down option to choose payment account however I can't see across accounts. For example, I log into my account and want set up all bills but need to pay it from my husbands account. 

Is this possible? If so, what do I need to do to see the billers and accounts across both accounts? If is tiresome to have to log into 2 different accounts to just pay bills.

Thanks!

Most Helpful

Hi there @CoffeeHound! Excellent question btw.

When you each have set up payees on your own login, you can see and manage each others payess by doing this: 

From the Pay Bills screen, under Account Services, select Update Access to My Bills.

Then select your spouses name, giving him authorization to see your payees. 

He will also need to login to his own access and perform the same steps, giving you authorization to see his payees. 

If additional assistance is needed, you may initiate a secure online chat with us 24/7, when you select ASK USAA near the top of your account page or Representative from the Contact Us Chat options. 

Have a great day! ~ Lori 

1 REPLY

Hi there @CoffeeHound! Excellent question btw.

When you each have set up payees on your own login, you can see and manage each others payess by doing this: 

From the Pay Bills screen, under Account Services, select Update Access to My Bills.

Then select your spouses name, giving him authorization to see your payees. 

He will also need to login to his own access and perform the same steps, giving you authorization to see his payees. 

If additional assistance is needed, you may initiate a secure online chat with us 24/7, when you select ASK USAA near the top of your account page or Representative from the Contact Us Chat options. 

Have a great day! ~ Lori