tcu2018
Contributor

I am having an issue accessing my funds. I have an available balance but my current balance is unavailable and I cannot use my debit card. Please help!!!

Also, is anyone else having this problem?

12 REPLIES

Hi there tcu2018. We do need to speak with you regarding this matter. Please contact us at 800-531-8722 as soon as you are able to. We want to help clear this up. Thank you, ~Jen

If I call that number today, are you all open today, Memorial Day? I called earlier to the main number and you weren't open. I'm at work until 5PM CDT.

Hey there, tcu2018! We see this was resolved for you. Please let us know if you need any other assistance. ~Jen

I'm having the same problem, I called, and still no help!

rico94, I understand that you have concerns about an unavailable balance. We have been trying to reach the secondary account holder since November 6, 2017. Please ask her to call us at 1-800-531-8722. Thank you. ~DC

I'm having the same issue

Hi @Xavieuer - We do need to speak with you regarding this matter. Please contact us at 800-531-8722 so we can assist with getting it resolved for you. Our representatives are available Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. CT and 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. CT Saturday. - Cathleen

Having this issue also

This isn't good to hear @Guazabara787, can you give details on what i going on via pm? I'd like to review with you, thank you. -Emily