Liufenghowduck
Contributor
I've recently financed a used car with USAA. I setup autopay with my checking account and made the first payment. I don't see a autopay discount of .25% on my loan as I was expecting. Does that take a few payments to be posted?

1 REPLY

@Liufenghowduck thank you for reaching out to us. Due to privacy and security restrictions we are not able to review loan specific details via social media. Most autopay discounts should not take several payment to post, however I do recommend chatting with USAA to review your specific loan details. The loan department is available via chat, Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. - 12:00,  a.m. CT, Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. CT and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. CT. From the USAA website, you can chat with us by selecting "Help " and "I want to talk to someone" or "Ask USAA" from the account page. The mobile app also has the "Help" option to initiate a chat session. If you prefer to speak to a representative by phone, you may also give us a call at 800-531-8722, our phone representatives have the same hours of operation.  If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out. ~ Robyn