Inked7422
Contributor
Is USAA a member of American clearing house??

7 REPLIES

Inked7422 - Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm happy to help with your inquiry regarding an ACH (electronic payment or deposit).  USAA will process and accept a transfer, payment or direct deposits sent electronically by ACH (Automated Clearing House). I hope this helps. Please let us know if we can assist in any other way. - Tricia

Are the "wire transfers" listed here truly just ACH transfers? https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/wire_transfer_instructions?akredirect=true

Hey @zelrio, our wire transfer are true wire's that if sent prior to the 4 PM ct cutoff will be received same day. There is a fee of $20, I hope this is helpful, thank you. -Emily

Are there fees for an ACH transfer to a USAA account from an outside account? Thank you. 

@Smellmyknee, we are happy to say there are not any fees for ACH transactions incoming or outgoing.  The only time there would be a fee is if you had ah ACH or debit overdraw your account.  An NSF fee would then be applied.  Hope this helps.

ACH? I don't think so. I established the means to pay for AMAZON.COM orders with my checking account on [removed sensitive data]. First time I tried to spend $24.99, the payment was declined, and no reason given. (Yes, I had plenty of funds available.)

Hello @Norseman, Was there something that I can clarify for you? ~Suzy