Deep Sea Ranger
Contributor

Dear Sir / Ma’am,

I am writing to inquire as about the 2.5% Cash Back rewards card that USAA offered to some of their clients within the last year.  I have talked to a few of the other military members that have this card and have been calling on numerous occasions as to why I may not have been offered the card and if not, why I couldn’t be offered the opportunity to earn 2.5% cash back on my credit card purchases.

Clearly this is significantly more of a rewards that the current 1.5% I earn now – which is already at an incredible rate amongst the competition.  However, having been a member with USAA for nearly two decades, I would like the same benefit that some of your other clients have.

All I am simply asking for is the same extremely generous benefit that some of the other military members that USAA offered, despite the fact that this pilot program is no longer running.  I do find it somewhat unfair that USAA did not considered me for this opportunity – as I have shown an incredible consistency with paying my charges off on time, and rarely hold a balance on the credit card.  If anything, I would request that USAA reward this type of responsible behavior rather than overlook it for this promotional program.

I would be more than happy to discuss this over the phone.  I do not believe this would warrant a change in companies for my personal credit card or other services that USAA has been providing to my family and me for years – but I was disappointed to hear that some members were receiving the 2.5% cash back rewards while others were not.

Thanks for considering my request to upgrade to the 2.5% cash back rewards card.  I am confident that there are decision makers in the management of this department that will be able to review my account, and upgrade my cash back rewards to the higher rate.

Thanks,

Phone # -************

2 REPLIES

Hello @Deep Sea Ranger, I have forwarded your concerns to a subject matter expert. Once reviewed they will  be in contact with you.

Moderator Comment: This post has been edited to protect your personal information

Thanks,
George