Mistler18
Contributor
I am going to attempt to deposit $18k check tomorrow. I am NO WHERE near a local USAA branch. My limit is $1000 and I’m not going to mail that much money. Will it be accepted thru mobile deposit? How much would be available if it is
Tags (1)

3 REPLIES

Hi @Mistler18! Unfortunately, checks over the amount of the mobile deposit limit will not be accepted. For checks larger than that, we can only accept them through mail or a check-accepting ATM. You can view if there is an ATM locally that accepts checks by selecting My Tools at the top of your page, then Deposit at ATM. If you do choose to mail it, you can do so here:

Expedited Mail / Overnight Deposits:
USAA Federal Savings Bank
10750 McDermott Freeway
San Antonio, TX 78288-0509

USPS Express or Certified Mail:

USAA Federal Savings Bank
10750 McDermott Freeway
San Antonio, TX 78230

I hope this helps! ~Holland

No it doesn’t and it’s disappointing to see that I cannot and when I called just yesterday and let them know if my situation she assured me that I could and that only a portion would be available. If this is not the case I suggest you tell all of the reps that.
I am no where near that you are insane to think I’m going to mail a sign check in the mail for it to be deposited.
Thanks but no thanks.
This is disappointing.

@Mistler18, I understand, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll relay your feedback to the appropriate department for consideration, as we're always looking for better ways to help service our members. Please let us know if there's anything else we may be able to assist with. ~Holland