Highlighted

loan

jermil1961's avatar User  jermil1961  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

i was hurt on the job and have been out of work for three months..and have not recieved anything from workman com. Is you can see i have fell behind on my car insurance and rent food and other things ...i have been on top of my payment to you. and i just need this loan to get me back on track...behind on rent and other bills please just trust me for a loan i dont want to be thrown out of my apartment....Please help me

member advice's avatar User  member advice  (Opens a pop up layer) Prolific Contributor

Your e.plyer should paid you for hurting on the job.

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

jermil1961, I'm sorry to learn that you were injured, and I hope that you are on the road to recovery. I regret to inform you that we are unable to accommodate your request for a loan at this time. However, we'd still like to help. I welcome you to speak with one of our trained representatives on the Financial Improvement Team. These representatives work specifically with members on debt management, credit concerns and budgeting. Their specialty is to help with developing a debt reduction plan, building an effective budget, and tips on how to build and maintain good credit. If you would like to speak with a free Financial Improvement Advisor, please call 1-800-245-9360 ext. 37891. Advisors are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT. ~DC

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up