Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Unable to Deposit

Unable to Deposit

Alyse8's avatar User  Alyse8  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Very disappointing to be unable to deposit Christmas checks either via @mobile or online the day after Christmas. Pretty bad time to have "technical issues" when we are nowhere near a branch or ATM to make deposits.

Re: Unable to Deposit

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Alyse8, I can understand your frustration and the inconvenience. We are aware of this and working to resolve as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. ~ Lori

Deposit@Mobile Broken during the holidays???

asiyaxm's avatar User  asiyaxm  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

The deposit mobile function has been broken for, what, two weeks now? And no one has done anything to fix it. It's the day after Christmas, two after Hanukkah, and no one is able to deposit their checks. I'm aware that there is a computer version, but I don't own a scanner. I've tried the dark backgrounds, using my camera light, positioning the camera in different angles. NOTHING. Really REALLY inconvenient for myself and the people waiting on these checks to be deposited. Wonder how much longer we'll be left waiting since we are unable to cash these checks any other way.

Re: Deposit@Mobile Broken during the holidays???

peterose's avatar User  peterose  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Yes, I'm having the same problem.  Been using mobile app deposit for years with no problems.  Now I can't get it to work even in conditions that worked flawlessly before.  The app is broken, and with no other reasonable deposit option for many users, this means the BANK is effectively broken.  Please fix!

Hi asiyaxm - We are aware there is an outage at this moment for the Mobile Deposit system. We are diligently working to get it fixed, and regret any inconvenience this has caused. I appreciate your patience while we work to get this resolved as quickly as possible. - Cathleen

peterose, We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the current issue. In regards to previous issues you have experienced, do you recall if the checks you had difficulties with, were attached to any other document, such as a receipt? ~ Lori

Deposit checks issue

c0122's avatar User  c0122  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I have tried at least 50 times to deposit a check and it keeps telling me that i don't have enough light (i have the LED light on!) or that it can't read the preprinted numbers, when they are plain as day.  To make matters worse, it is a check from a USAA account.  This is terrible!

Re: Deposit checks issue

c0122, I apologize for the frustration. We are currently experiencing an issue and working to resolve as quickly as possible. If I can be of assistance to help with a funds transfer please let me know. ~ Lori

Re: Unable to Deposit

Thank you for your patience Alyse8, the issue was intermittent and has now been resolved. You may try your deposit again. We appreciate your understanding and membership. ~ Lori

Thank you for your patience peterose, the issue was intermittent and has now been resolved. You may try your deposit again. We appreciate your understanding and membership. ~ Lori

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up