Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Sorry USAA

Sorry USAA

ArmedForcesBank's avatar User  ArmedForcesBank  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I REQUESTED A ($2,200) CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE IN MY USAA CREDIT CARD; JUST TO FIND OUT THAT IT GOT DENIED AND THERE IS NO RECONSIDERATION POLICY FOR IT. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, 8 YEARS WITH USAA AS MY PRIMARY FINANCIAL PROVIDER (INSURANCE, MILITARY PAY, COLLEGUE FUND 529, CREDIT CARD & PERSONAL LOANS) AND BY THE WAY, I DO NOT HAVE BAD CREDIT TO END UP LIKE THIS. WOOOOW I'M NOT SURPRISE WHEN I ASK OTHER SERVICE MEMBERS IF THEY HAVE USAA AND I ALWAYS GET A "HECK NO". VERY FRUSTRATING AND DISSAPPOINTEND EXPERIENCE WITH YOU GUYS......TIME TO MOVE FOWARD WITH OTHER BANK or Credit Union. BTW taKing into consideration factors like member's credit profile and payment history sound like a sorry excuse to me. It's 2017 and auto-pay is on!

Re: Sorry USAA

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Hello and thank you for sharing your concern regarding the decision for your credit limit increase. I'm sorry to hear we were unable to approve your credit limit request at this time. If you would like additional details regarding our decision please contact us during our normal business hours Monday through Friday 6:30am-10:00pm CT and Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm CT at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Thank you! - Darrell

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up