Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Sean Hannity

Accepted Solution

Sean Hannity

NsquidVet's avatar User  NsquidVet  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I did NOT risk my life to protect the 1st Amendment for this bank to turn on it because some fascist left organization did not like what a reporter had to say.I have 7 accounts at this bank with over 250k passing through it annually. If this Bank will not stand up to the Constitutional values I fought for, then I will remove all my accounts and tell me veteran brothers to do the same.You have 10 days to retract and put out a public statement. Stay out of politics!!!

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sean Hannity

[ Edited ]

Briana Hartzell USAA's avatar User  Briana Hartzell USAA Community Manager

UPDATED

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your comments and concerns. We appreciate all of the feedback you have provided here in the Member Community.  Here is the latest update:

Our decision to stop advertising on the Hannity TV show was not the result of outside pressure. It is our policy to not  advertise on any opinion-basedprogramming. There was an error which led to our ads running during some opinion-based programs, and as soon as that was discovered, the error was corrected. We will continually review our ad placements to ensure we are consistent with our policy.

Updated to provide additional clarity 5-26-2017 11:25 a.m. 

Our decision to stop advertising on the Hannity TV show was not the result of outside pressure. It is our policy to not  advertise on any opinion-based programming. There was an error which led to our ads running during Hannity, and as soon as that was discovered, the error was corrected. Since then, we have done an additional review and removed ads from opinion-based news programs on other channels as well. We will continually review our ad placements to ensure we are consistent with our policy.

UPDATE 05-30-2017 1:50 p.m.

Please see our most recent statement here

https://communities.usaa.com/t5/Bank-Services/USAA-s-Advertising-Policy/m-p/125578#M29308

View in thread

All Replies

Sean Hannity

Eaglestine's avatar User  Eaglestine  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I have been with USAA a long time and I can not believe USAA has caved in to the left... I will be looking for a new insurance company

Bigmaninva's avatar User  Bigmaninva  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

The campaign to end USAA advertising on Hanity is an obvious fascist move by leftists funded by the likes of George Soros. Don't fall for it

OHW3HT's avatar User  OHW3HT  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Been a member/ customer for 30 years and Dang proud the decision was made not to support the particular Faux programming.

Hannity

Shoccoe's avatar User  Shoccoe  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I found out that USAA pulled its advertisements from Fox's Hannity show do to the liberal left pressure. I would point out tht by a 3-1 margin the military supports Trump and by a 2-1 margin the veterans support Trump. I am pretty sure "caving" to liberals such as the Soros backed Media Matters is not in line with your membership. I have been a long time member with multiple products and am seriously considering moving my portfolio due to your company's decision to fall in line with Fake liberal pressure. I am disappointed in this company and will tell everyone.

Bad move USAA

Super James's avatar User  Super James  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

For 25 years I have been a proud USAA member. Tonight that ended. Your decision to no longer support Sean Hannity is deeply disappointing. I am ashamed to call myself a member.

No longer advertising on Hannity?

Nat20148's avatar User  Nat20148  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

WOW! 

For 32 years of my life, and before that, 40 years of my Father's life, USAA has been our insurance company. You played politics, and you now lose. WE have 4 cars, a home, and lots of cash....I'm sure I'll find another insurer that is conservative in nature. 

Bye losers!

Re: No longer advertising on Hannity?

Countryperson's avatar User  Countryperson  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Good riddance to lose Nat as customer

Sean Hannity

Dodongobongo's avatar User  Dodongobongo  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

ISAA is the only bank I have ever banked with, and any that my family has used. You choose to play politics based on a reporter trying to ask questions on a murder case? A company that gives into Media Matters and liberal facism (especially a so called military supporter) doesn't deserve veteran support.

I hope you all enjoy where this country is headed thanks to companies like you. 1984 and the state run media running 24/7 propaganda about what we are supposed to believe. I hope USAA implodes

Hannity

NEWS TO ME's avatar User  NEWS TO ME  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Contributor

Over 40 years with this company! This is a cheap ploy on USAA'S PART! This company has changed over these years and not for the better! This political decision causes us to consider other options! You should keep to your business and stay out of politics! There is a golden rule don't mix business and politics for a reason!
Popular Topics
Close Pop-up