Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Resumption of Hannity Advertising

Resumption of Hannity Advertising

USAFKEP's avatar User  USAFKEP  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Glad USAA came to their senses before I had to cancel my membership! Like or dislike Hannity, the issue here was allowing left-wing bullies to badger a company into doing things with total disregard of the 1st amendment. Hannity expressed an opinion, something we all have the right to do. Don't like it, turn it off. Simple as that. This garbage from the left wing has got to stop. The only way that seems to work is fighting fire with fire. The time for action is now. Thank you to all the patriots who came together to stiffen USAA's spine.

43 yr Member1's avatar User  43 yr Member1  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I just heard from Sean Hannity that USAA has reversed its decision and will again advertize on his show. Excellent. Great job! I am very pleased.

43Year Member1

Bill VG's avatar User  Bill VG  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

It's good you decided to continue advertise on Hannity. Your advertising money would be better spent in more conservative shows. Don't ever cave again to the left. It's an attack on freedom .

LedZep's avatar User  LedZep  (Opens a pop up layer) Regular Contributor

I'm happy to see smarter minds prevailed at USAA in overturning this awful corporate decision to placate to media matters members and Soros. Welcome back ....

Know your customers

Walt Walker's avatar User  Walt Walker  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I've been telling people that I'm with USAA for life, but I was on the fence during the Hannity thing. Thanks for doing the right thing.

Staying with USAA

Hallel's avatar User  Hallel  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Very happy to see USAA made the wise choice to reinstate ads with Hannity. I don't own a television but I am a freedom loving, patriotic American and I was deeply troubled with USAA's decision to pull from Hannity. I researched over Memorial Day weekend and found another company to replace USAA and after 27 years with USAA, was going to make the move today. So glad to see USAA came to their senses. Good save.

Re: Sean Hannity

SwampFox33's avatar User  SwampFox33  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I agree. The attacks on conservatives have gone to far and the line had to be drawn somewhere. Great job USAA!

Will stay with USAA...FOR NOW

Safehouse7i's avatar User  Safehouse7i  (Opens a pop up layer) Limitless Contributor

Ok, Wise decision USAA, I WILL STAY WITH YOU BUT I'LL BE WATCHING VERY CLOSELY. I'M STILL NOT HAPPY YOU ADVERTISE ON MSNBC WHO OPENLY HATE THE MILITARY! WATCHING......

Proud Deplorable's avatar User  Proud Deplorable  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Glad to hear USAA heard the voice of it's members and reinstated Hannity. Relatively new member who made the move to USAA due to politics invading my last financial institution... I will be watching the future decisions and will make the move again if need be. #Proud American

Watchertoo's avatar User  Watchertoo  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Where did you hear this? Just called USSA - didn't mention that they reinstated advertising with Hannity show. In fact, the opposite.
Popular Topics
Close Pop-up