Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Outstanding customer service

Outstanding customer service

[ Edited ]

Rob A.'s avatar User  Rob A.  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

USAA,

I wanted to thank you for the outstanding customer service provided by Cheyeanne xxx and Chelsee xxx on May 19th, 2017. My daughter has recently given birth to our first grandchild after a complicated pregnancy, and as a result some of her accounts have fallen into neglect. At 21 years old she is very independent and has been trying to handle everything on her own, so we did not know her accounts were slipping. After finding out I immeditately contacted USAA to get her vehicle loan current. Cheyanne and Chelsee were both exceedingly competent and reasuring and their desire to help resolve my issue was readily apparent. Everything is sorted out now as a direct result of the tireless efforts of these two employees and I would like to extend my, and my growing family's heartfelt gratitude to them both. 

v/r

Robert Angelo, MSgt USMC (Ret)

Re: Outstanding customer service

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Thank you, Rob A.! Congratulations on the newest member of your family! We're certainly understand and very happy to have been able to help your daughter with her financial situation. I do hope all is well for her and will be certain to pass along your awesome feedback to my colleagues' management team. We're so very honored to have you and your family as members, and look forward to serving your future generations! ~ Stacy

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up