Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Need a current bank statement

Need a current bank statement

aero142's avatar User  aero142  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I am applying for a loan and the loan officer needs a bank statement showing the money in my account. The problem is that the statement generates on the 19th and the funds were not placed into the account until the 28th. I cannot wait until the next statement comes out to show account history and they do not accept screen shots. How do I get a mid month statement if there is such a thing?

Re: Need a current bank statement

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Thanks for reaching out, aero142. Congratulations on the new house! I posted a current statement to your Online Documents, as requested. Please note that this is the only option for a "mid-month" statement that we can provide. To locate it, simply go to My Tools and select View Documents. Then, locate the document titled "Current Statement". I hope this works for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. - Cathleen

VakarianBlitz's avatar User  VakarianBlitz  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I too need an updated statement. I am applying for a loan and we need the curent paid off statement. I called and was told this is not possible. 

Thanks for reaching out, VakarianBlitz - Thanks for taking my call this morning. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns. - Cathleen

KansasEngineer's avatar User  KansasEngineer  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I also need a current statement. I am applying for a home loan and we need a statement that covers the past 30 days.

KansasEngineer, I have completed your request and you will find the statements under View Documents, located under My Tools. Congratulations on the new home loan, and if there is anything else I can help with please let me know. - Janay

KansasEngineer's avatar User  KansasEngineer  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Hello Janay,

If it's possible could I get a current statement for my account ending in 0658?Acct 06

KansasEngineer, absolutely! I've processed your request and you should be able to see it already. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. - Janay

Matt2222's avatar User  Matt2222  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I also need one for my loan closing. Both checking and savings.

Dear Matt2222, 

I understand you need copies of your statements. They are available online in View Documents.. You may print as needed. Have a great day. 

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up