Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

NON-STOP PROBLEMS BY USAA

NON-STOP PROBLEMS BY USAA

Titothedog's avatar User  Titothedog  (Opens a pop up layer) Frequent Contributor

Do not attempt to use USAA bank if you are stationed overseas.  Customer serive is terrible!  The security unit shuts down your account for no random reason, they alwyas say its for you protection.  My account has been closed/blocked randomly for the past 3 weeks - at this point it is a form of harassment.  Every morning I need to call (international fees) to reset passwords and deal with VERY RUDE customer service reps.  If you ask for a supervisor they disconnect you.

Also, the system is designed for US texting which means if you have a US phone of foreign carrier they will not deal with you - they just say you are non-verifiable and hang up.

Also, I posted a blog a few weeks ago when the harassment began.....they (USAA) did not like it, now they close access to my accounts for no apparent reason.

Cant wait to go back to Forida in June and close ALL MY USAA accounts!!!!!

More of the SAME USAA stupidity

Titothedog's avatar User  Titothedog  (Opens a pop up layer) Frequent Contributor

DO NOT USE USAA IF YOU PLAN TO LIVE OVERSEAS - complete idiots.  They have harrassed and closed access to my accounts multiple times for no reason.  It was shut down for 5 days while I was living in Mexico.  They responded when I inquired about the account by saying we shut all access to your account because I lived in Mexico. 

Re: More of the SAME USAA stupidity

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Hello. I’m sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with your account. I was able to locate your account information and I show you spoke with us twice today as well as a few days prior regarding your concern. Based on the notes the representatives have set expectations and shared with you what needs to be done to resolve your concern. If you have additional questions and would like to speak with us, we will be available tomorrow at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Our business hours tomorrow are Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm CT and during the week Monday through Friday 6:30am-10:00pm CT. Thank you! - Darrell

Re: More of the SAME USAA stupidity

[ Edited ]

Mi Jefe's avatar User  Mi Jefe  (Opens a pop up layer) Prolific Contributor

You should file a complaint with the CFPByay ther

HARASSMENT CONTINUES

[ Edited ]

I found out why I have been harassed for the past 20 days....USAA listed my account as RESTRICTED ACCESS which means everytime I log in I have to spend 20-45 minutes verifying information over and over and over.....ITS NON STOP......

Here is an example of my concitued harassment:

I had to call again because USAA locks me every time I log in.  During the verification process, MSR Authenticator Agent PLRXXXX ask me my debit card info, last 4, expiration and 3 digit code which I provided.  She also sent me verification log in 2 times via email which I read back.....both time she did not except the codes.  She stated I was not verifiable and would not transfer me to the checking department.  I asked for a supervisor (PL) who could not explain why her employee would not verify me......I had to do the process all over again, mind you i have been of the phone for about 35 minutes now acruing long distance charges.  THE HARASSMENT CONTINUES.

USAA flagged my account as restricted and now make me verify myslf everytime.....I provide the answers but people like PL disregard the info and block my account to further harrass me. 

In the past two weeks, I have spent about 6 hours trying to get basic access to my account.  All while being billed for long distance calls.......

IF YOU PLAN TO LIVE OVERSEAS - USE ANOTHER BANK.  USAA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Re: HARASSMENT CONTINUES

Thanks for the follow up, Titothedog. I've send your post for an update on this situation. Please allow sufficient time for the research to be completed. - Cathleen

Re: NON-STOP PROBLEMS BY USAA

Sw33tangel's avatar User  Sw33tangel  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Contributor

By the sounds of it you did not file a travel notification, which can be done online, takes 2 minutes tops. Also, if someone else has tried getting into your account, you WILL have more security on your account. Trust me, this is a good thing. Be patient and nice and you will get WAY further than being a jerk.

Re: HARASSMENT CONTINUES

Gettin-poor-service's avatar User  Gettin-poor-service  (Opens a pop up layer) Prolific Contributor

Don't have these problems at Navy Federal Credit Union.

SHAM - POOR SERVICE

CONSUMERS BEWARE - The Bill Pay service is a sham.  I sent out t check for $2000.00 on March 24, 2017 for payment on March 29, 2017.  The vendor never received the check and knobody knows where my $2000.00 is. USAA cant even tell me.  As a result, I had to make an alternative payment to the vendor for a March 31, 2017 due date.

Since knowbody knows where my $2000.00 I had to make a stop payment on the original USAA check.

Here is the SCAM - of course, USAA charges me $29.00 for doing so......best part is, Im not even going to dispute because I cant spend another minute on the phone with USAA customer service because they make me ill everytime I speak to them.  I even offered them double the the amount $58.00 if they wanted more money from me......Cant wait to go back to the U.S. and open another bank account so I can closee all my USAA accounts.  I have been a LOYAL customer for about 16 years - but the custiomer service has gotten so bad I cringe evertime I dial the number.  

Its time to start shopping for another bank......     

Re: SHAM - POOR SERVICE

Hi Titothedog, I can see you're upset with our Web BillPay service. We certainly don't want to lose your membership. I've located your information and will forward it to my colleague for further review and handling. Please allow sufficient time for completion of their review and we will follow up with you. - Ben

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up