Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Mailed Deposit

Mailed Deposit

Army CP's avatar User  Army CP  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I understand there can be up to ten days processing time for a check, however. mailed a check on 2/3/17 and i still have not seen anything. This just seems like a long time considering i am only one state away. Is there anyway to verify if it has been received?

Re: Mailed Deposit

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Hello and thank you for your inquiry. It is possible the mail deposit could have been lost in transit prior to us receiving it. You may want to confirm if the check you forwarded in your deposit has cleared the bank it's drawn on. Without tracking for your mail deposit we are unable to confirm the delivery status of your deposit. We may be able to do some additional research If you have the details from the deposit such as the amount, check#, etc, please contact our deposit servicing team at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Our business hours are Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT and Saturday, 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. CT. Thank you! - Darrell

Does it matter if "Attn: Bank Priority Mail 9861" was not placed on there? 

Hi ArmyCP. Great question! I'll be sure to have a representative contact you shortly to discuss your concern. Thank you for your continued patience. ~ Stacy

I am currently deployed, they will not be able to contact me unless through USAA messaging or other internet way .

Army CP, thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns about the mailed deposit. I attempted to call you and left a message. If the attention line was not added the deposit should still reach the bank and will be routed to the correct area for deposits. Typically mailed deposits should arrive and post within 10 business days. I recommend that you review your account tomorrow morning for an update. If the deposit has not posted then you may want to consider contacting the originator of the check for a status. If the check has cleared we will need a front and back copy of it to research further. If the check has not cleared then a stop payment should be considered. If you have further concerns you may post here or call us at the number listed above. Thank you. - Rhonda

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up