Deposit limits are stupid.

Deposit limits are stupid.

dadex11's avatar User  dadex11  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

I tried to deposit a check for $6k on my mobile and the they wouldn't let me,  Problem is that I need that money tomorrow and now I can't get it.  If you give us mobile deposits.... let us be able to use them.  New bank account already opened because of this.  Bye USAA!!!

Re: Deposit limits are stupid.

Yaya_T's avatar User  Yaya_T  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Visitor

Im pretty sure other banks have mobile limits too. If you really needed it, you could have gone to a UPS. The limit there is 10K, and there are UPS stores everywhere. 

Lopaka's avatar User  Lopaka  (Opens a pop up layer) Visitor

Ahh, hindsight is the best sight.  Was the limit on the amount published for use of the USAA system?  Just a thought.

Lopaka

JessJ's avatar User  JessJ  (Opens a pop up layer) Occasional Visitor

Can someone confirm what the limit is? I'm unable to locate it in any FAQ doc for mobile..

BrianaHartzellUSAA's avatar User  BrianaHartzellUSAA Community Manager

Hi JessJ!

Your daily maximum deposit amount can be found on the "Enter Details" page within the USAA Deposit@Home service.

yunoups's avatar User  yunoups  (Opens a pop up layer) New Member

UPS depositing has been removed from my area. What the heck? Why? How am I going to deposit my checks if the mobile app won't take amounts larger than a few thousand? If you tell me to mail my checks, I swear to god I'll go to a local bank. I don't use USAA to keep the postal service employed.

CelesteUSAA's avatar User  CelesteUSAA USAA Service

yunoups,

Thanks for posting in Community.  You have other secure options to deposit a check including free direct deposit, wire transfer and the Transfer Funds functions on usaa.com. We will continue to find innovative methods to help members manage their money securely and conveniently.

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up