Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Debit Card Dispute

Debit Card Dispute

Retired1_4life's avatar User  Retired1_4life  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I had a dispute from back in June against a company. I was given a temporary credit but a week later it was taken back. I contacted customer service and had to resubmit the claim for some odd reason with USAA saying they did not receive documentation when the representative clearly stated he saw it. Fast forward to now, I received an email saying the provisional credit is now permanent but it was debited back out my account. I can not reach anyone regarding this matter and the extension on the email I received says the number is not valid. USAA is normally good with solving my disputes but this one has been awful.

Re: Debit Card Dispute

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Retired1_4Life - This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. I can see that your dispute is being addressed per a conversation by phone earlier today. You can reach our disputes team by calling 800-531-8722 and saying "Debit Card Dispute" at the prompt. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns. - Jason

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up