Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Credit Limit Increase

Credit Limit Increase

batman23's avatar User  batman23  (Opens a pop up layer) Prestigious Contributor

I have held several credit cards with USAA for a very long time and have only had one increase during that time. Just to be clear, I have never paid late or gone ever my credit limit. I find your policy on credit limits and reviews to be broken. I would expect that a credit limit increase to have been several times based on length of history of the account. Finally, if one wants to perform or request a rate reduction they should be able to go thru this process. I was advised by your office that if I wanted a rate decrease I would need to close and open a new card. That’s just crazy and potentially harmful to your member. If I have carried said credit card for 10 years and was forced to close the account to open a new account the average credit age would be dramatically effected. This is failure on your policy and should be an obvious concern.if the account was only a few years old I can accept that but seriously bad policy

Re: Credit Limit Increase

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Thank you for your post in our Community, batman23. I'd like to review your concerns further. Please allow me a few minutes to review  your profile. Once my research has been completed, I'll post a message in the secure message center on the USAA website. The message should be available in your Inbox within 30 minutes. Thank you - Tricia

Re: Credit Limit Increase

batman23's avatar User  batman23  (Opens a pop up layer) Prestigious Contributor

In response to the information that was provided. It is a failed policy that you follow and bring no value to the member.
Popular Topics
Close Pop-up