Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Bank Information disappeared!

Bank Information disappeared!

Oddfire's avatar User  Oddfire  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I logged on to the app and noticed my credit card info is gone. As if I don't have one. Is anyone else experiencing this ? Never got an email or anything saying it's on their part. I paid my bill the day before and now I'm not sure if it processed.

Re: Bank Information disappeared!

[ Edited ]

Snowmine08's avatar User  Snowmine08  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Same thing here! I was starting to panic but if it's not just me (us) then I bet it's just maintenace or something. I hope USAA will be on it soon.

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

Hello and thank you for sharing your concern. Some account information may be temporarily unavailable while our systems are updating overnight. If you continue having an issue viewing your credit card account information please contact us at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 6:30am-10:00pm CT and Saturday 8:00am - 6:00pm CT. Thank you! - Darrell

Snowmine08's avatar User  Snowmine08  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

That's good to hear. Thanks Darrell!

You are welcome and I'm glad I could assist! - Darrell

njpsu's avatar User  njpsu  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

So why don't  you have an alert up so people don't get concerned?  Your messaging system isn't working either.  You really need to put up some notification if the website is going to be degraded.  Please put up the notification so the members know what to expect.

Dear njpsu, 

That is a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion; we will review further. Have a great day. 

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up