Breadcrumb Trail:

Highlighted

Outstanding customer service

Outstanding customer service

Neppy's avatar User  Neppy  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Just got off the phone with a USAA representative. I personally do not like handing important documents through phone, I feel like I cannot trust the representative without seeing their eyes. However, this time, I have the best experience I have ever had on calling insurance . This month has been very stressful because I am PCSing to a overseas location. It is ridiculous how much paperwork I have to do. Over this month USAA helped me out a lot with my situation. During the phone call with the representative (I believe his name was Jesse.) was very helpful on helping me to choose the right insurance for PCSing. During the long phone call, Jesse patiently explained every important detail to me, which was helpful to me who doesn't have the knowledge and understanding about insurance policies. On top of that Jesse recommended Renters insurance, so that I don't have to worry about my personal items get stolen or lost during moving. Now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the time here in this duty station. USAA Thank you very much for making my life easier!

Re: Outstanding customer service

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

This is so wonderful to hear Neppy!! I am so glad to see that the agent was able to ease the process for you and make sure you felt comfortable with all the details that go into a PCS. We know this is a very stressful time and it our goal to ensure all members that are going though this situation are walked though every step to ensure a smooth transition. Please never hesitate to reach out to us for any future needs and have a safe and smooth move. #LoveOurMembers! - Ralph 

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up