Highlighted

Dividend Check 2016

Dividend Check 2016

[ Edited ]

ANS89's avatar User  ANS89  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Has it been determined if checks will be sent out this year? Thank you.

Dividend Check 2016

Kevin MG's avatar User  Kevin MG  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

I was curious how I would know if I am eligible for a 2016 auto insurance dividend check

Re: Dividend Check 2016

[ Edited ]

USAA Social Service's avatar User  USAA Social Service USAA Service

At this time, the USAA Board of Directors hasn't determined if an Auto Insurance Dividend will be awarded. Typically, the board meets to determine whether a distribution is appropriate toward the end of each calendar year. In the past notices have been sent to the primary accountholder between late October-November. -Vanessa

Hegyis's avatar User  Hegyis  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Have they decided yet if they are going to do this?

Hegyis,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Currently, the USAA Board of Directors hasn't made a determination. If the auto dividend is authorized, you will be notified by email if you're signed up on our website to receive your insurance documents electronically. Otherwise, we will notify you by mail. Thank you for your membership. -Paula

2016 Dividend Disbursement

HKBottoms's avatar User  HKBottoms  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Has the board made a decision at this time regarding 2016 dividend disbursement to USAA members, and if not when is decision anticipated? Thanks

Re: 2016 Dividend Disbursement

HKBottoms, Thank you for your inquiry about a 2016 dividend reimbursement. I believe you are inquiring about Subscriber's Account distributions which occur in December, if approved by the USAA Board of Directors. We have not received any communication about the 2016 Subscriber's Account distributions yet. However, we anticipate an announcement soon. ~Darcy

[ Edited ]

Hi ANS89! Great question! At this time, the USAA Board of Directors hasn't determined if an Auto Insurance Dividend for 2016 will be awarded. Typically, the board meets to determine whether a distribution is appropriate toward the end of each calendar year.

Legal Disclosure
Insurance dividend includes automobile insurance dividend, automobile insurance premium refund and automobile insurance discount. ~ Stacy

Brooklyn Trini Gal's avatar User  Brooklyn Trini Gal  (Opens a pop up layer) Contributor

Personally,  I think that the refund should be given directly to the Insurance bills.

Blackhawks84's avatar User  Blackhawks84  (Opens a pop up layer) Army Navy Contributor

I think you can set your preference to have it go directly to your insurance bill if you'd like. 

Popular Topics
Close Pop-up